Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chew Toys

I can't believe how fast time goes by. I had a lot of parents, especially moms tell me to enjoy each day because they grow up so quickly and it's true. Emmett is almost 6 months and that's freaking me out!! We are getting ready to feed solids next week once we get the okay from the Dr. So Emmett's latest trick has been drooling and chewing. His favorite past time includes screaming and chewing on his toys. It's like I have a dog (almost).

When ever I get out the camera he goes from happy, smiley baby to this. Nothing. He just stares at me like I'm crazy.


Hello. I'm reading my book. Please leave me alone so I can have some quiet time.


I shall eat my book once you are not looking. This book is very tasty. Needs some salt though.

I swear this is not a dog's toy. He likes to chew on the bone.


I'm working on putting some pics of Emmett from the last 6 months to see how much he has changed. Stay tuned!

No comments: