Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BBFL

Here we see Emmett giving his first 'look'.
Here he is in the middle of a workout. Notice how he's worked himself out of his swaddle, his outfit, AND (though you can't see it) his diaper! What a little trooper.
Here we see his workout and feeding schedule. He's got to have all this stuff down in his system so he can reach for that 'ten'. He's got the eye of the tiger, don't you think?

All that hard work has really paid off. He now weighs in at a whopping 6lbs, 4oz. That's fully 13oz more than he weighed at his first appointment a week ago. He's also added 30lbs to his baby bench press (I guess that's something new their doing), and he's shaved a full .43 seconds off his quarter mile time. He's still a little slow through the slalom, but hey—not bad all-in-all for only being two weeks old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should keep his hair short though. As it grows it could slow down his time. I'm ignorant, what's BBFL?
cynthia

K&B Burling said...

Baby Body For Life. There is a exercise program that Ben used to use (along with Caroline and I). It was called Body For Life. Ben just made up Baby Body For Life.

Ben said...

When I climb to the top of our building and shout at the top of my lungs, my voice can be heard for 1.4km. I made that up too.