Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr. Houdini

Emmett is quite the wiggle worm. He can wiggle his way out of the tightest swaddle - it's amazing. So Ben and I call him Houdini. He's going to grow up and be a magician. I just know it. Check out his latest trick!

BEFORE: Nice and cozy in his swaddle


Sleeping peacefully dreaming about boobies. He looks a little stressed out here. Maybe the boobies are attacking him in this dream.


After some "wiggling" he can show off his shapely shoulders

He works himself out of his swaddle and pajamas and discovers how uncomfortable he is.

Here he is showing off his manly chest. Look out girls. He's a heart breaker.

This is his COOLEST trick. I took off his sleeper to change his diaper and this is what I found. He wiggled out of his diaper. This is not made up. I did not put his diaper on like that. He sure knows how to make a mama proud. (*tear)

3 comments:

Sara said...

That Emmett sure is a smart chap!

Anonymous said...

Emmett cannot be contained!

Bellissima Vita said...

Why do I love his butt so much....:)