Friday, July 25, 2008

Finger Fat

Well. It's official. My fingers are getting chubby. Before we left for Jamaica I took off my rings. I read somewhere that it was not wise to wear expensive jewelry to foreign countries. I had to work REALLY hard to get them off and I'm afraid that I can't get them back on.

Normally, this would be very depressing. But I'm actually happy! What's the good news about this you ask?!?! I got to buy another ring! I can hardly go around meeting with clients without a ring. They are definitely going to look for my ring (it's part of the wedding thing right?) and so I should have SOMETHING there.

So I went to Kay Jeweler's (would not recommend this place to anyone, btw) and bought myself a beautiful Sapphire Ring. It was on sale so I didn't feel too bad about the purchase. Check it out!


What's even better is that the Sapphire gem will be the babies birth stone (for October). What if the baby is born in November you wonder? Well, I guess I would just have to go myself another ring. A topaz ring :)

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Love the gem---what a great idea! I think when you're pregnant, you basically get free reign when it comes to shopping for your "blossoming" body! You look beautiful!

Tracy